Tuition includes full room and board, supplies, instruction, supervision for all activities, a camp T-shirt, Bible and water bottle.
After clicking the Apply Now button, you will be directed to our camp program, CampMinder, to complete the application process. This will involve:
- Filling in your camper’s information
- Selecting the session(s) to attend
- Providing additional camper information
- Paying $200 deposit upon enrollment
- Clicking SUBMIT!
We will then contact you to determine if Charis Hills is the appropriate fit to give him/her the best camp experience this summer! Following acceptance, some additional online forms will be unlocked inside your new CampMinder account. These will include:
- Activity preference selection
- Social & Emotional goals
- Health history
There are a few forms that you will need to send in. You may FAX, email or mail these forms. These will include:
- Physical Exam
- Parental Release
- Health Insurance copy
No problem! Some sessions may be piggybacked together.
- KIDS Sessions 1, 2 and/or 3 for campers 7 - 14 years of age may be joined
- TEENS Sessions 4, 5, 6 and/or 7 for campers age 13 - through high school age may be joined
A holdover fee of $200.00 per holdover weekend is required to be paid in advance as well. The holdover fee applies to campers staying consecutive sessions and covers the cost of food, staffing and at least one special activity as well as the camper's laundry.
A non-refundable deposit of $200 per session per child is required to hold the session(s). We will hold the session up to 7 days pending the receipt of the deposit. The deposit is non-refundable and is applied to the total cost of tuition.
Each camper is required to have a physical examination within the calendar year in order to attend camp. There are no exceptions.
ALL FORMS AND PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN.
INCOMPLETE OR MISSING FORMS WILL DELAY THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
We accept checks or credit card payments.
Many times the fun and excitement of camp is interrupted by unfortunate circumstances such as a family emergency or sickness, bags are lost or stolen or you may need to cancel due to other unforeseen circumstances.
Charis Hills Camp continues to be committed to discovering new programs and options to increase value for our camp families. We are very excited to announce the availability of Program Protector. The Program Protector Protection Plans are now available for purchase during the online registration process.
- Standard Plan F530S is 5% of your session fee, and includes a package of benefits including Program Cancellation and Interruption, Travel Delay, Medical Expense/Emergency Assistance, Baggage, Baggage Delay and more.
- Enhanced Plan F530E includes all of the benefits of the Standard Plan plus a Cancel For Any Reason benefit that allows you to cancel your Program for any reason up to 2 (two) days before your scheduled departure, and pay your premium with or before the final payment for the Program.
Financial Aid Options
We do not ever want financial need to prohibit a camper from attending Charis Hills. To ensure that scholarship resources go as far as possible, we encourage you to seek other means of support prior to applying for a Charis Hills Scholarship. Other tuition resources are listed below for potential financial aid.
- School District: non-educational funds
- CLASS: Community Living and Supportive Services
- HCS: Home and Community Based Service Waivers, YES Waiver
- MHMR: contact your county mental Healther Mental Retardation office
- Local Civic Clubs: Lion's Club, Rotary Club, Easter Seals, Autism Speaks, Christian Community Action
Limited scholarships are available through Charis Hills. Before asking about a scholarship, you MUST APPLY for camp. Then contact email@example.com to request a scholarship application.
Terms and Conditions
Click on the link below to download our Terms and Conditions which include:
- Parental Contact with Campers
- Camper Contact with Parents
- Staff Contact with Parents
- Reasons a Child Will Be Sent Home
- Camper Illness